1. By Sea: packed in a white box of pieces each, several boxes to a carton.
2. By Air:all the magnetic should be degaussed and we will use Iron sheet to shield in Cartons.
1 - 1000
1001 - 1000000
To be negotiated
RRare earth threaded hook pot magnet magnetic hooks for holding Diameter D25mm
1. Size: D1''(25MM) X L1.8''(44MM).
2. Vertical Pulling force: 44 pounds
3. Strong magnetic force, high quality steel, durable and dependable,and the polished nickel finish will prevent rust and corrosion.
4.Plated with 3 layers of protective coatings - Nickel + Copper + Nickel (Ni-Cu-Ni).
It is an indispensable tool for climbers, and have gained popularity in the everyday market as key-chains, many carabiners passed out as promotional tools.You may also use those strong magnetic hook to hand bags, dress and so on.
Packaging & Shipping
Logo: it could be marked upon your design.
Size: It also could be made according to your requests.
Package: gift box package or customized
Sample of magnet hooks in ready is free to provide or produced according to your detailed requirement.
For small amount, our usual way of payment is 100% T/T in advance, or Papal.
For large amount, we also could accept 30% prepayment before production, 70% after fax of Bill of loading.
We will assess each delivery time and try our best to finish in time.
If you have any questions after you receiving our products, for delivery, for package or even quality and so on, please be free to contact us anytime and we could do different solutions for you within 24 hours.
1:How long will you give me the reply? we will contact you in 12 hours as soon as we can.
2:Could I get samples? Yes,free sample for normal size .
3:How about the quality of the magnets? We have the certification of ISO,CE and ROSH, we can send the certificate copy for your reference.
4:Could I visit your factory? Yes, you are welcome to visit our factory.
5.What is the way for payments?
TT, LC, Paypal, .
6.What information do I need to supply when I have an inquiry?
1) Material type and grade required. 2) Size and shape, if available, a sketch or drawing with dimensions and tolerances. 3) Max working temperature. 4) Delivered magnetized or unmagnetized? Magnetization direction? 5) Quantities required. 6) Coating required (if necessary) 7) Information on what's the application of the magnet.